Georgia YMCA Alliance
The Y movement is for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. We want to encourage members to utilize the Y as often as they can. Sometimes, it’s more convenient for members to utilize a Y in a different location when traveling, near a workplace or in another region. Now, full facility/full privilege YMCA members have the flexibility to use other Y facilities throughout Georgia, at no extra charge.
HOW IT WORKS
Simply present your active YMCA membership card and photo ID at any participating Georgia YMCA and enjoy free access. See important Program Details below.
So get out, explore Georgia and stay connected to the Y!
- The Reciprocal Membership Program is valid for YMCA full facility/full privilege members only.
- Program-only participants may upgrade to a full membership at any time to qualify.
- SilverSneakers® members may use other SilverSneakers® locations at any time.
- Visitors to other Ys must present a valid YMCA membership card and photo ID upon the first visit and complete a visiting member waiver or standard membership application form with liability waiver.
- YMCA full facility/full privilege members must use their home branch at least 50% of the time.
- Program discounts do not apply.
- Participating YMCAs reserve the right to restrict facility or program access.
- Other restrictions may apply.
For more information on locations: http://www.ymca.net/find-your-y/