The Y volunteers give men, women, and children of all ages and from all walks of life the resources and support they need to be healthy, confident, connected and secure. At the Moultrie Y, volunteers are the foundation of what we do.
HERE ARE A FEW THINGS VOLUNTEERS CAN DO!
– Teaching kids sports skills and life skills by coaching one of our Youth Sports Programs.
– Serving on a committee like the Christian Emphasis Committee, Membership Committee, Finance Committee, or the Diversity and Inclusion Committee.
– Teaching swim safety to all Colquitt County 2nd graders through our SPLASH program.
– Assembling meals through our Feeding Program to give to our After School programs.
– Assist with the Annual Campaign that provides scholarships to Y members and participants.